Geraldton Fishermen’s Co-operative exists to maximize short, medium, and long-term return to members.
Our staff adhere to the following five values in everything that we do:
- The health and safety of our staff, visitors, and contractors is our number one priority.
- We produce the best products, services, and support for our members and clients. We value a strong and sustainable fishery and industry. The health and vigour of our lobster is maintained at all times.
- We aim for maximum productivity and lowest cost, without compromising on safety or quality.
- We treat others as we would like to be treated, and we act with integrity at all times.
- Continuous Improvement:
- We constantly strive for improvement and innovation in all areas, in order to maximise return to members.