NOTICE OF 2019 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 70th Annual General Meeting of the Geraldton Fishermen’s Co-operative Ltd will be held on Tuesday 26 November 2:30pm , at;
POSH Events and Functions,
218 Marine Terrace, Geraldton
(next door to the Geraldton Yacht Club).
GFC Board Room,
62-66 Banksia Road, Welshpool
(via video conference).
- Welcome and Opening.
- Apologies and noting of visitors.
- Approval of the minutes of the 69th Annual General Meeting held on 15 November 2018.
- Chairman’s Report.
- Directors’ Election Results.
- Receival of the Directors’ Report and the Accounts for the year ended 30th June 2019 and to take questions or comments from members.
- Transact any other business which may be dealt with at the Annual General Meeting.
At the conclusion of the formal meeting there will be a presentation from GFC Management on initiatives and a market update.
We request that you submit your questions by email prior to the meeting to enable a complete response to be presented on the day. Questions from the floor will still be taken as usual.
Please forward your questions by Wednesday 20 November 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the meeting GFC Members and their partners are cordially invited to join Directors and staff for light refreshments.