Combine your commercial acumen with your passion for sales and marketing to help maximize the export value of a premium, high profile WA product. Your positive and curious nature, combined with your attention for detail and hunger for success will be welcomed into a team of high performing individuals in this iconic 68-year-old Western Australian business, the biggest of its kind in the world.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the sales process including pricing and sales planning, customer liaison, documentation, and logistics management
- Helping to build and manage relationships across the international supply chain
- Conducting market research and analysis to support commercial decision making and maximize revenues
- Working closely with the logistics and operations team to ensure industry-leading service and product quality
- Building systems and processes which create long-term value and enhance critical trading decisions
- Assisting in exciting business development projects
To be successful in this role you will have a rare blend of skills, capabilities, and attitudes, including:
- Highly articulate and literate, both written and verbal
- High level of numeracy with strong MS Excel skills
- High-level analytical skills
- Team player
- Creative, flexible, experimental and open-minded
- Positive, curious and enthusiastic
- Practical, logical and grounded
- Problem solver
- Focused on continual improvement
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business or related fields
- Prior experience in trading, sales and business development desirable but not essential
- Fluent in Mandarin desirable but not essential
If you think you have what it takes and want to join a supportive industry-leading team of professionals, we warmly welcome your application.
If you wish to talk to someone about this role please call Shaun on 0427 085 735. Alternatively, apply here today, do not delay. Investing in Geraldton Fishermen’s Co-operative is an investment in your future!