Become a valued team member of this dynamic and iconic organisation at an exciting time in its history.
We wish to recruit an experienced Export Document Coordinator providing day-to-day participation and coordination of export documentation, sales contract documentation, lines of credit, invoicing and payments, liaising with external regulators, and supplying technical expertise in a very fast-paced around the clock facility.
Main duties would include preparing and applying for export documents including invoice, packing list, and certificate of origin.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role or equivalent
- Recognised qualifications in a relevant discipline such as International Business and Supply Chain or equivalent
- The demonstrable maturity of judgment, integrity, and discretion in a corporate setting.
- Well-developed communication and relationship building skills, both written and verbal – fluent Mandarin speaker is highly desirable.
- Highly efficient, self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently.
- Highly capable of managing conflicting demands, multi-tasking and prioritising tasks.
- Exceptional decision making and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Team focused
- Proficient in Edisoft software for ExDoc system would be highly regarded.
- Highly competent and proficient (advanced) in the use of the full MS Office suite of software (MS Outlook, Word, and Excel).
Other benefits include:
- Fantastic working conditions and friendly team
- A well developed annual review, feedback, and personal development programs
- Modern office with modern facilities
- Free parking
- Immediate start
Applications close at 5 pm on Friday 2nd November 2018.
When you are ready to inquire about this role contact Bryan Keay, Geraldton Fishermen’s Cooperative on 0407 384 852. Don’t delay, apply today send us your cover letter and CV via our website or to firstname.lastname@example.org