We recently acquired the iconic “Barnacles on the Wharf” for which we are seeking candidates for a Supervisory Role on a fixed term contract of 6 months to join our team at the retail outlet on Fishermen’s Wharf, West End Geraldton. This is a diverse, challenging and thoroughly rewarding role at a very exciting time.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to manage and supervise staff, as well as support the day-to-day operations. You will also need to work in line with our organisational values of Safety, Quality, Productivity, Respect and Continuous Improvement.
To be considered for this role you will need to be available to work approximately 38 hours per week.
- Industry Recognised Food Handling Certificate
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to forward plan
- Management and supervising
- Customer service
- Cleaning and sanitation of commercial kitchen
- Reliability, self-motivation and strong work ethic
- At least three to five years’ experience in a fast paced environment
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Ensure food preparation standards are adhered to both in the production and preparation of food
- Conduct effective stocktaking, including ordering, rotation, quality checking, storage and maintenance of records
- Conduct honest, accurate and efficient cash-ups and reporting
- Maintain a five star cleaning rating in all core food areas
- Management of staff rosters
- Supervise and assist kitchen staff
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain and promote a safe work environment
For direct inquiries about this role please contact Stevie Taylor, Retail Food Supervisor via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request further information.