We recently acquired the iconic “Barnacles on the Wharf” for which we are seeking candidates for a Counter Hand Role on a fixed term contract of 6 months to join our team at the retail outlet on Fishermen’s Wharf, West End Geraldton. This is a diverse, challenging and thoroughly rewarding role at a very exciting time.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to provide exceptional customer service, as well as support the day-to-day operations. You will also need to work in line with our organisational values of Safety, Quality, Productivity, Respect and Continuous Improvement.
To be considered for this role you will need to be available to work approximately 38 hours per week.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional customer service
- Cleaning and sanitation of commercial kitchen
- Reliability, self-motivation, strong work ethic and self-improvement
- Minimum of one years’ experience in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of one years’ experience in customer service
- Minimum of one years’ experience in food handling
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Conduct effective stocktaking
- Operate point of sales transactions, including cash and EFTPOS
- Maintain a five star cleaning rating in all core food areas
- Assist kitchen staff and service of food
For direct inquiries about this role please contact Stevie Taylor, Retail Food Supervisor via email: email@example.com to request further information.